Followers

Friday, October 20, 2023

HMFMC 401


This is one of the fun stamps I have in my House Mouse collection that includes a little friend other than a mouse. I love using up any pretty scraps of papers I have left around, so these I used for the pattern for my background. This little sentiment strip from Tim Holtz just seemed to fit this scene and speak also of ourr "human" condition of just trying to find some peace for ourselves when life just gets too busy and hectic. I used colored pencils and Copic markers to color my image. Go check things out over at the House Mouse blog this week:



 

4 comments:

  1. Who wants a friend that jumps on your head? Fun image and a great sentiment - so appropriate. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love the sentiment on this cute card. I so feel like this a lot of times. Your card is adorable. My mother in law would not have liked this because she was scared to death of the grasshoppers. I think the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this little guy has been buzzed. So cute and love the background you created with the different papers. How fun, including the funny sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is this!! the image is adorable and the background is awesome! I love how you used up the paper strips! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete