Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2023

House mouse challenge #400


I made this for this week's House Mouse challenge #400 to use ribbon or twine. I  colored my mice with alcohol ink markers. I used a die cut door hinge as an embellishment and a sticker. The red grosgrain ribbon was the finishing touch.  You can find the detail of this challenge here:

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/hmfmc400oct2nd-oct15th-hostess-april.html


Thanks, House Mouse for selecting my card as one of the top cards this week. I love my little mice stamps!
 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Liz :-) the image is just so adorable and the paper and ribbon are gorgeous! ❤️

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a head start on Christmas cards, I'm jealous. And a very cute one too. The papers, coloring and card design are such fun, Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see everyone starting on Christmas cards. I think these mice are shaking those gifts to see if they can guess what's in them, don't you? It's a very cute card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love this stamp. Great paper and matching ribbon. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Such a great card and such a fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete