Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

HMFMC 361


I love making my own background so the twist on this challenge was one well taken. First I started with a retiform layered background of distress oxide inks. Then I added a background stamp from Impression Obsessions over the retiform layer with a darker pink distress oxide ink. I stamped the mouse image onto white paper, colored with copic markehttp://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/hmfmc-361-mid-way-reminder-always.htmls and cut out and glued onto the front. The sentiment and the mouse image were stamped with versafine Clair black ink. I mounted this onto a yellow card base. 

You can find the details of the House Mouse challenge here:

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the background you created and the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and yellow together. What a lovely background! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is beautiful. Maybe if I slept in a flower like this House Mouse I would get a better night's sleep. This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this cute little mouse looks adorable having a rest in the tulip.great background & design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful Liz and great bg
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete