Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Allsorts #668 - Feminine

 


While cleaning up today, I found  a bunch of these white cards that I had previously embossed. So I decided to see what stenciling would look like over that. Then I colored at fussy cut this digital image from Power Poppy. It turned out so feminine with these pretty colors so I am entering it in this week's Allsorts Challenge #668. I used distress oxide ink to do the stenciling and I used colored pencils and copic markers to color the flowers. The sentiment is from a tablet of sentiments from Tim Holtz. 

You can find the details of this challenge here:


4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful floral card for any occasion and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, thank you for entering.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully designed floral card, many thanks for joining in our Feminine theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The stenciling over the embossing did turn out fabulous! And loving the image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete