Followers

Friday, March 18, 2022

Art Nudge and As you See It challenges


I am using the colors for the Art Nudge challenge today on facebook. I have been following them for some time now on Facebook, But this was my first opportunity to get the time to take part. I am also using this card for the As You See it challenge #279 with the theme "Spring in the air."  Check out the colors on the Art Nudge challenge on Facebook and you can find the details for the As You See It challenge this week here:

The daisies are a digital from Power Poppy, and I used Copic markers to color the image. I used a piece of polka dotted design paper, and then added magenta dots to it to add more of the color choices to my card.  The sentiment strip is from Tim Holtz. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Liz, these are pretty flowers, and your coloring really pops! So sunny! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daisies! They are my number 1 favorite flower any time of the year. These are fantastic! I love the colors - everything is just so soft and beautiful! I feel like I should be able to scratch and sniff these beautiful blooms! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautifully vibrant daisies! They stand out proudly against the polka dotted background. Adding in some extra splatters of colour helped unify the composition - it's a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've coloured in your daisies, Liz. They remind me of the Gaillardia flowers in my garden with their variegated petals! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at those beautiful peachy colors! Wonderful image and great background as well! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete