Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Can you handle the pressure? challenge



It's always fun finding a new challenge to try. Today I am taking the Can you handle the pressure? challenge making use of embossing and with plaid as a twist. I embossed half of this plaid with a 3-D Sizzix embossing folder. Then I sanded the embossed side to rub the color off the embossed side of the embossed portion of the plaid. This is a fun technique that I love to use on design papers that I have embossed. The poppy is a digital from Power Poppy that I colored with colored pencils and copic markers. The sentiment is from Stampendous. 

You can find the details of this challenge here:


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liz this is awesome! I see the embossing ... looks great! Clever idea! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and fun embossing! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete