Followers

Friday, March 18, 2022

Alphabet Challenge Your Favorite color combo


For the Alphabet Challenge this week for Y - Your favorite color combo, I used my favorite of red, black, white, and green. These geraniums are a digital from Power Poppy. I used my copic markers to color it. The black and white gingham made a perfect background and with a scrap of red I paper punched this double border. The floral image was attached with dimensional tape strips. The Tim Holtz sentiment stripe says "Find Joy in the Ordinary" and all was mounted on a red card base. 

You can check for the details of this challenge here:

 
I am so honored to have been selected for this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. What a great colour combination. Love the gingham background. Great colouring on the images. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. I love your colour combo. Thank you for joining in our challenge ast Alphabet Challenges. We appreciate you taking the time to join us with your beautiful project. We look forward to seeing you visit us again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete