Followers

Friday, March 4, 2022

Mod Squad Challenge Standing with Ukraine


This card was made for the Mod Squad challenge this week to use blue and yellow for their theme of Standing with Ukraine. This is a sunflower stamp from Spellbinder. I used scraps from my design paper scraps to make my background. I have decided that for the 40 days of Lent I will be making a card that will remind people to pray for Ukraine and all people of the world seeking freedom and justice for them and peace to live without fear. 

You can find the details here:

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous thing to do for lent, thanks for the inspiration!!! Your card is just beautiful, I love all the texture and that sunflower is perfect. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad, hope to see you back again soon. And thank you for STANDING WITH UKRAINE!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete