Followers

Friday, March 18, 2022

Double D - Something with a handle


I have gotten so behind on my schedule of trying to do a couple of Christmas cards each week during the year to get my cards done before Christmas gets here. So I chose this digital from Power Poppy to be the required element of the Double D challenge this week to use something with a handle. So this cup of something sweet seemed to meet the bill. I colored the image with copic markers, added sparkle pen to some of the elements, and a gold diecut hinge and sentiment. 
You can find the details for the Double D Challenge here:




 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous creation Liz! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so smart to make Christmas cards all year long, I myself, fly by the seat of my pants and panic come November lol Pretty Power Poppy image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Anything With Handles Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining our fun at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete