Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

CCE2213 "No Housework Day"

 April 7, 2022 CCEE2213 –

Hi, Liz Williams here for the April challenges for CCEE.

 Let’s celebrate “NO HOUSEWORK DAY” by spending the day in our stamp rooms celebrating by doing a “Free for All” card theme of your choice. Have fun!! 

Check out all these great ideas our design team has created for this challenge over on the blog site:

http://www.cceestampers.blogspot.com


I promise I did not make this up, but it sounds like a day I really can celebrate. Any excuse to be in the stamproom is a great day for me!! Today I made this card and getting to play with some new stamps that just arrived in the mail yesterday from Sweet and Sassy! So here is the card I made with two of my new stamp sets and an old Sunflower stamp that is ancient. I watercolored some of the background stamping with the same blue distressed oxide ink with which I had stamped the image. That takes a little more time but water coloring is very relaxing for me. 




4 comments:

  1. This was a great challenge, Liz! We love to spend the day in our stamp rooms. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Liz!! Looks like I will need to be making another SNSS order soon!! I love your watercolored background and that awesome sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day should be no housework day haha … fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Gorgeous make and adorable design.

    ReplyDelete