Followers

Monday, April 4, 2022

HMFMC362

 I love getting to use a stamp from my House Mouse collection any chance I get so I used the chance use this stamp this week for the HMFMC 362 challenge with the option of snack. I loved this little guy juggling these peanuts and I used a Tim Holtz sentiment strip that said "I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14 day diets in 3 hours and 12 minutes. I found some great papers in my stash to use for my layout. Hope you like it!


You can find the details for this challenge here:


6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Liz :-) such a clever wee mouse! I wish I could juggle like that ;-) he is obviously very proud of the way his 'diet' is going hahaha :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and I love the saying to with it! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card for sure. He is quite the juggler! The sentiment is such fun too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute is this guy? very lol great image & colouring lovely take on the option theme Snacks..

    Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz what a super cute card you have made
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete