Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

CCEE2216 Favorite blossoms

 Liz here bringing us this final challenge for April:

April 28, 2022 -  ccee2216 –  Give us a peek at what you have planted in your spring garden. Feature your favorite blossoms on your creation. 


These paper gardens created by our team are fabulous. Check them out!

www.cceestampers.blogspot.com 


I used a stamp image from Power Poppy. I stamped the image with versafine clair black ink onto water color paper. Then I used distress oxide inks to do the water coloring. I stamped the red background with a rose image from the same Power Poppy set in black onto the red background.  My red roses are the major thing that is going in my flower beds at the moment. My azaleas were gorgeous earlier this month but are now gone. The sentiment is a TH idea-o logy strip that says: Give out what you most want too come back. 



3 comments:

  1. Your garden must be beautiful with all your roses, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Liz. I like how you stamped the background with the same images as your beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will start watering my knockout roses. Maybe then they will bloom. Your card is fabulous, Liz! I love the stamped background with your beautifully colored roses. If my favorite flowers were growing in my gardens, they would be roses, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete