Followers

Monday, April 18, 2022

Make my Monday 172 - Use washi tape



 


How excited I was to see the criteria for the Make my Monday challenge to be to use washi tape. I have made 72 of these crosses with my designer paper scraps and washi tape so each one is different and have different scriptures on them as well. I picked these two for this photo. I bought the cross base at Hobby Lobby and it has self adhesive on the front. So easy and fun and helped me use up some of those wonderful scraps I can never throw away. 

You can find the details here for the challenge:


3 comments:

  1. How brilliant is this, fabulous design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun watching you create these wonderful crosses. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic use for scraps and washi tape. I wish I'd seen this before Easter Sunday. I could have made them for the Church congregation. Thank you for creating such beauty for my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete