Followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

C.R.A.F.T. #635 Christmas

 


I am so happy to get to participate in the C.R.A.F.T. Christmas challenges as they have this this theme once a month. I helps me to get my Christmas cards done in a timely fashion.. This one was fun to make using old paper scraps that I could not part with and made this background a while back. Today I added the focal point which is aa die from Impression Obsessions cut from green foil cardstock. The sentiment is a stamp I got in one of my grab bags from Impression Obsessions as well. I love "grab bags" because you never know what goodies you will find. I think that is better than buying lottery tickets which usually for me is nothing to show for my money, where for my $5 grab bag, I probably got about a dozen or so stamps. 

You can find the details of this challenge here:

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-635-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. What a fab way ti use up your strips of paper.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect scrap background for this sensational die cut Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete