Followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

Find Joy in the Ordinary


I love finding Christmas challenges to take part in during the year, as it builds my Christmas stash during a less hectic time of the year, and these challenges provide the motivation I need to be inspired even out of season. This card I am using for two Christmas challenges going on this week. They are listed below:

and the other is here:


My card was embossed with a Sizzix 3 D folder, then inked over by rubbing  antique linen over the stones. This is one of my oldest stamps in my collection of Christmas stamps. It is from PSX 1995.
It is colored with Copic markers. I added a organdy ribbon up the side. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Liz! I'm so glad you were able to play along with us and work on building your stash of holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz: The stones for background make it look like a stone fireplace and that you've given us a closeup view of a stocking hanging on it. The stocking image is darling and certainly gives a Victorian vintage vibe. Excellent and perfect for the pairing or options theme at MTTCC!!! Thanks for supporting us! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome stone background for this stuffed Christmas stocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete