Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

BYSHC Linky Party

 


How excited I was to run across this fabulous Linky Party that you can find here:


I stamped with distress oxide ink this green pine needle stamp from Unity Stamps. I used Versafine clair black in to stamp the ornament also from Unity stamps. Both of these were stamp on a piece of Graphics 45 design paper. The other papers in the background are from Graphics 45 as well. I colored the flowers and leaves on the ornament with colored pencils. I mounted this on black cardstock and then used a black cardstock cardbase. I used gold chrome cardstock to die cut the sentiment from a Sizzix Christmas die cut set. 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you found us at the BYSH Cardmakers linky party! I love your card but I love Unity Stamps! Great to put those two images together! That ornament needed the pine tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Liz!! I'm so glad you found us and were able to join in the fun!! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of papers, stamps, and ink went into this fun card, Liz! So glad you had the chance to play along with the BYSHC Spring Into Christmas festivities. I loved popping by and seeing your creation! Cheers! Cathy-DT

    ReplyDelete