Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Challenges Zentangled lady


A few years ago I discovered the wonderful world of zentangling, so for one of the Tuesday challenges that I chose to create this card. I stamped the face with a Stampendous stamp, and then I splashed a few pastel colors of distressed oxide ink around the face, and then I added hair and the zentangled designs in her hair around in the background. I decided to let the face be all that I colored so I used a combination of copic markers and distressed oxide inks that I water colored with like on the eye shadow, and also blended with for eyeshadow and blush to face.

So this is for the which  Try it on Tuesday challenge with the theme Lovely Ladies.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Liz! I love Zentangle too! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done- I love that you just colored in the lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, such a pretty face and the zentangled hair looks amazing,
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It really caught my eye in the TioT gallery. TFS. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete