Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

CCEE2019 - It's fiesta time!



  Fiesta like there’s no mañana!   
(party like there's no tomorrow!)


Hi everyone ~ Kelly here with your May challenges.

 Tuesday was Cinco de Mayo, let’s continue the celebration with anything fiesta! 
Create a card sing the the word fiesta or the colors *red, green and yellow* or piñatas, sombreros, etc.  Feel free to simply create a celebration card in lieu of fiesta if you need to!

We look forward to your creations and 
use the LINK UP at the bottom to share your creations.
If you post to an online gallery and Splitcoaststampers, use the keyword CCEE2019.

I used a Bugaloo digital for my card, added a stamped cactus to the scene, and colored my blanket like the colors you might see on a pinata, and the colors of the Mexican flag on the sleep mask. Since this has been a time for masking, I decided  my mask of choice for my face after a night of too many margaritas, would be a sleep mask.  Just a warning, beware of too much partying, your body can only handle so many of those sleepless days and sleepless nights LOL.

5 comments:

  1. How sensational!! I love this awesome card, as I have learned to look forward to and love my daily siesta!! What a fabulous Bugaboo image colored in these bright colors of Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is just hilarious! It is indeed fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's me on the front of your card. At least, I wish it was me.....I am an insomniac. Mostly only 3 or 4 hours if I get ANY!! Your card is so cute, and really fun, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! And, to tell the truth, I'm more into the siesta than the fiesta these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an Amazing and so funny card Liz !! Gorgeous coulours, love cactus. So nice quote !
    I wish you a very nice weekend, stay safe and big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete