Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Winter Berries CAS Christmas challenge for May


I made this CAS card with winter berries for the CAS Christmas challenge this month. The image is from Power Poppy. I colored it with copic markers and colored pencils. I embossed the sentiment to keep it white.  I have been searching out new challenges to try since I have had a lot more time to stamp during the quarantine. I have stayed pretty much home bound and grateful I have had my computer to keep connected with people. Perhaps I will have many of my Christmas cards made and ready to go in a few more weeks. LOL

You can find the CAS Christmas challenge for May HERE: https://caschristmascardchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/cas-christmas-may-2020-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured holly and berries, Liz! Love the embossed, large Merry Christmas sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swag of holly under that great embossed Christmas sentiment Liz. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and beautifully coloured. Love the dry embossed sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful holly and berries! Love the vertical sentiment - great idea to emboss it so that you didn't add any extra colour. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, this is a beautiful holly and berries and the embossed sentiment on the side is and added dimension. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete