Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Thank you

I took a technique class this morning on Zoom. Fun thing to do and we did the painter's tape ink technique. I use washi tape and this is how mine turned out. I used some of my older SU ink pads and a retured SU stamp, I liked the look. I made it a thank you card to use for this challenge on Sweet Stampin' this week. You can find their challenge here:
   
                          http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Liz! Love your silhouette stamping. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this silhouette turned out - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week

    ReplyDelete