Followers

Friday, May 15, 2020

Twofercardchallenge



This is the first time I have tried doing this challenge. I used the rose from a My Sentiment Exactly set and colored it with alcohol markers. I made one a thinking of you card and one a joy fold card as a birthday card.  I hope I followed all the rules correctly. During the quarantined time, I have been exploring many card challenges as my card making is my mental therapy that keeps me sane each day. Being creative is a great outlet for me.

You can find the challenge for Twofer Card Challenge here:
https://twofercardchallenge.blogspot.com/p/rules2.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! You followed all the rules perfectly and I love both the beautiful designs you came up with for your pretty rose! I'm impressed with your attention to detail and your layering skills! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #27! Take care and keep on staying safe. I think we are all feeling thankful we have card making to help keep us sane right now! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete