Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Allsorts - Anything Goes challenge

Here is my card for the Anything goes challenge over on Allsorts that you can find here:

I tore strips of wash tape and taped across the card. Then I sponged in various SU ink colors from some old pads I have lying around. I removed the tape for the white spaces between the colored shapes for the background. I stamped this image from Unity, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut to add to the card base. Then I stamped the sentiment onto the cardbase. I was pleased with my color choices on this. I think the sentiment is a good one for the times we are now faced with. What will be will be, so live and love each moment and take it as it comes.. 



2 comments:

  1. What a super colourful card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Anything Goes' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choice of colours and a lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete