Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure challenge - Christmas


I love embossing on design papers and decided to give it a try with this grid plaid. I mounted it onto a white card base. The die cut is from Spellbinder and done using pink glittery cardstock. The poinsettia is a Power Poppy digital that I sized and colored with copic markers. The sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  Embossing is one of my favorite techniques to use so I love taking part in the Can You Handle the Pressure challenges. This week the theme is Christmas and this worked right into my holiday making schedule. You can find the linky and details for the Can You Handle the Pressure here:


 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete