Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

All Sorts Challenge - winter colors


I made this card for the All Sorts Challenge to use winter colors. I love blue and white as my winter colors and the gold is a perfect accent for it. The Jesus is wonderfull stamp is from Stampabilities. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Inkadinkado. I used versamark ink and added gold embossing powder to it. The background blue paper is from Unity. I framed it with gold chrome paper and used a blue cardstock for my base.  
You can find the details for this challenge here:

 

3 comments:

  1. Striking colour palette of blue and gold, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and for using the optional theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful blue and gold color combo, so perfect for Christmas! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete