Followers

Monday, November 27, 2023

ABC Christmas challenge - w is for wreath


I did this wreath in not your traditional Christmas colors for the ABC Christmas challenge this week. W is for wreath. This stamp is from Sweet and Sassy stamps and so is the sentiment stamp. I colored the image with alcohol markers and stamped the image and sentiment in versafine clair black. The background card base is white and the background layer is design paper from Unity. You can find the details for this challenge here:

Doing these fun Christmas challenges help motivate me in my Christmas card making, so I appreciate finding so many online to take part in. 

 

2 comments:

  1. What great colours to use - loving the blue..... Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete