Followers

Monday, November 27, 2023

Sisterhood of crafters challenge - Sweater Weather

 

I did this fun card for the sisterhood of crafters challenge this week. The theme was "sweater weather".
I used a burgundy card base with design papers for the other layers. The stamp is from Unity as is the sentiment. I colored it with alcohol markers. We are lucky in my part of Texas if we even get sweater weather around Christmas, but I always enjoy when we do get to wear them around Christmas. Snow is really rare so cold is usually in the 40s. 

You can find the linky and details for the Sisterhood of crafter's challenge here:


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and image and those designer papers couldn't be any more perfect for our challenge!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete