Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2023

As You Like It - modern or traditional Christmas colors


 I made this card in traditional Christmas colors for the As You Like It challenge this week. I love thee red and green of Christmas and wanted to use white with this as my neutral color. I live on the Texas Gulf coast, so I have only seen one white Christmas in my lifetime, but I do love seeing the snowy scenes on Christmas cards.  I used white to remind me of wintery snow, the red reminds me of the cardinals seen in the winter, and green reminds me of the evergreen trees of the season. I used design paper of red with white snowflakes on it for thee background panel of this card. I added little green holly leaves in addition to the die I used for the design. Silver gemstones I added for additional embellishments.  You can find the details and linky for this challenge here:

https://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/favourite-christmas-colours-modern-or.html



No comments:

Post a Comment