Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Jingle Belle Blog banner challenge



The challenge for the Jingle Belles this week was to use their blog banner as a source of inspiration. So I was inspired by the pink, the trees, and the sparkle on the trees. I stenciled a triangular pattern onto some printed design paper. I added this white silhouette of a tree and some forest animals as the main focus, and added pearls as snowflakes. I added some sparkly Nuvo to the tree to add a little glisten. I decided I would use pink ink on the sentiment as well. You can find the Jingle Belle challenge linky here:

I am seriously card making now for the rest of my Christmas cards. I try to do these challenges and others during to year to keep me with a pretty good stash to begin with but now it will be strictly Christmas cards that I will be creating. 



 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I especially love that you've chosen elements from the banner and recreated them in your own way! (& I adore the sweet bunnies!) So happy you could join our Jingle Belles fun; hope to see you again in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stenciled background with your die cuts and sparkly trees ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles. Hope you'll join our holiday fun in 2024!

    ReplyDelete