Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

C.R.A.F.T. - challenge #700


I am busy getting my Christmas cards made and since I make each one an individual design, each one is different. So, I love taking part in these challenges that involve Christmas designs. I made this for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, which has a Christmas themed challenge for this week. I used some black cardstock for the cardbase, and some wonderful design paper from Paper Studio for the background layer. I used a nativity die for the image. This is one of my favorites in my collection. I often do my die cutting at different times when I have less time to be creative and have my die cuts ready as needed. That being the case, I don't always remember which company made that die. I think this is either a Sizzix or a Spelllbinder. I am too lazy to go hunt down the actual die today. You can find the details for this challenge here:

 

1 comment: