Followers

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

House Mouse challenge #399


I finally got around to organizing a file box for completed birthday cards. I will continue to put addressed envelopes behind each month with the card that needs to be sent with the date penciled in on the corner of when it should be put in the mailbox. I have never been this organized so I hope this will help me get more of my cards mailed out in time. LOL
I made this card for the current House Mouse challenge to add to my birthday box. I used design paper to cut these banners. Then I stamped this image and colored it with copic markers. These little fellows always seem to know how to celebrate any occasion. 
Check out the details for the challenge here:

 

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cute card! I love the banners. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little mouse birthday party! Beautifully colored. Your plans
    for organizing your cards sounds super, wish could get into doing that, maybe someday...... Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House
    Mouse and friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, good idea about getting your cards and envelopes organized by the month. Your card is so cute. Love the banners with the holographic card stock. I want to be at this party. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Liz :-) the image is adorable and I love the shiny banners! Love the idea to get more organised with cards ready to post! I need to do that!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I can say is that the meece know how to party!!! Super cute design! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete