Followers

Monday, September 4, 2023

September and Sunflowers


I love sunflowers and when I saw that was the theme of two challenges this week, I decided to make this card using this sunflower stamp and sentiment from Unity Stamps. I used versafine clair black ink for stamping the image and sentiment. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used some design papers from my stash and a Martha Stewart corner paper punch to make the paper loops for embellishment. 
These are the challenges that I am entering with this card:





https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/week-744.html
 


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment to compliment the blooms, thanks so much for sharing your pretty card and following the Sunflower option at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very fine sentiment. Your card is very pretty with great autumn color. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts and taking up the sunflower theme as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sketch and beautiful sunflowers! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge. So nice to see you followed my optional theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sunflower creation I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete