Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2023

My Time to craft Christmas 68


It's fun to get started on Christmas cards early, so I made this card for the Time to Craft Christmas card challenge that can be found here:


I laid a stencil onto my blank paper, stamped the pine needles over it then blended the lighter green over the stencil when I had finished the stamping. I added two die cut ornaments and poinsettia stickers onto the ornament. The strip that says Merry Christmas is a piece of design paper. I mounted this onto a piece of red for the card base. 

Thanks MTTCC! It is an honor!


 

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cool background - love the ornaments. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liz for participating in our ornaments theme at MTTCC!! This is a great use of your different stash items that have come together for a terrific festive Christmas card! And I love how the pine needles stamped on the stenciling also look like ornaments! Lovely! --Becca

    ReplyDelete