Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2023

As You Like It challenge - favorite fall colors and why

Making use of my favorite fall colors - orange, golds, and peach for my challenge card for As You Like it. Orange has always been one of my favorite colors because it is so vivid and is made with red and yellow two of the other warm colors on the color wheel. It is the color that brings autumn to its fullness. This digital image is from Power Poppy as is the sentiment. I used a nice plaid to contrast with my fall colors and used some gold washi tapes for accents on my card.  You can find the details of this challenge here:


 

1 comment:

  1. Liz, what a pretty fall card. I love the beautiful image and the perfect papers you have chosen. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete