Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2023

52 Christmas Challenge - Use a Stencil

 


My card is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge to use a stencil:


I am also entering this into the C.R.A.F.T. challenge to make a humorous Christmas card. You can find the details here:

I used my new Unity stamp image and a die that was a gift from my sweet daughter in law. The image was colored with colored pencils, alcohol markers, and sparkle gel pen to get the glimmer on the skirt of the dress. I used various green distressed oxide inks to do the stenciling. The stencil is from 
Faber-Castell. I mounted it onto a red card base. 

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You used the stencil very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a fun and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at 52 CCT this week. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete