Followers

Monday, September 18, 2023

Krafty Chicks - Christmas cards

 I have been busy finding Christmas challenges to give me some inspiration for getting some of mine done early! I did this one for the Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge for September. I'm glad they have a Christmas challenge every month. I used mainly dies for this card and scraps left over from another Christmas card made earlier today. I added some gold gems to the wreath in addition to the red berries and red bow that were dies that came with the wreath die. 

You can find the details for the Krafty Chicks challenges here:

https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/krafty-chicks-challenge-681-week-2.html



 


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Liz. I love your die cuts and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, Guest Designer x x

    ReplyDelete