Followers

Monday, September 4, 2023

Cupcake Challenge 577 - Bears





When I went into Hobby Lobby today to find some birthday gifts, I found this bear stamp marked down, and I remembered bears were the theme for the cupcake challenge today. So you know what that means, I had to get that stamp. I put this together with a tree stamp from SU and a sentiment from Impression Obsessions. The design paper was an old stashed piece from Basic Grey. I am always in need of masculine card ideas, so I was happy I came up with this one! 


 

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect stamp to find! I love the colours you used - goes perfectly with the theme. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the dark colors you chose. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete