Followers

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Little Red Wagon Challenge 717


I love using kraft paper and when I saw that the Little Red Wagon Challenge this week was to use kraft paper, I jumped right to it. I  added these two design paper strips first then I stamped this Stampendous bird image onto the card with versamark ink. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder. I used colored pencils to color the image. The little butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. 

You can find the details of the challenge here on the Little Red Wagon blog:




 

2 comments:

  1. So Pretty! The embossed bird design really stands out against the Kraft background. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that you embossed the image. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete