Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2023

52 Christmas Challenge - black and white


I love getting a few Christmas cards made during the year so I try to take part in at least one or two Christmas card challenges a month. This week I found this 52 Christmas challenge to be an interesting theme - to make a black and white card. So I found some black and white design papers that might go well with this stamp from Sweet and Sassy stamps. I used the gold chrome paper band just as little contrast on the card. I put dimensional strips behind the image panel. You can find the details of this challenge here:


 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful wintry scene and great use of the non-traditional color palette. Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks stunning in these colours. I really like the traditional design - looks very Christmassy. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, your card is lovely and serene so picturesque of a winter scene. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete