Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Crazy is our Fame, stenciling is our game


I have enjoyed collecting stencil over the last few years and have been doing a lot of combining them on backgrounds. I did this monochromatic card using a stencil from Impression Obsessions and some medallions that I am not sure who the source is. Not sure of the source of the butterfly either, and the sentiment is from Stampendous, I thought this would make a great card for the Crazy is our fame and stenciling is our game challenge this month using butterflies and stencils. I used various purple distressed oxide inks for my background, versafine clair black fforr my stamping and copic markers for the coloring, I added a few sequins for a little sparkle and also a little sparkle gel pen to the wings of the butterflies. 
You can find the details of the challenge here:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment