Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2023

TGIF 435 and Daring Cardmakers Challenges


I am entering this into two challenges this week. One theme was Glitter in my veins over at TGIF challenges, and the other is to use butterflies for the Daring Cardmakers challenge.  You can find the details for these challenges here:



The stamp is from Hero Arts, the butterfly is a sticker from my stash that has a lacy look. The papers are from the many design papers I have in my stash, and I used a lavender card base. A quick and easy card and I always love finding some treasured stashed away to fit these wonderful themes on challenge cards. I find my challenges of the week over on the Challenges  for Days blogsite because challenges can always motivate me and helps get my mojo going!! 





 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, the butterfly looks stunning and I thought it was made from lace and not a sticker. Thanks for joining in at the Daring cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete