Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2023

My Time to Craft - Using die cuts

 


I am trying to get an early start on my Christmas cards this year, so I made this one for the My Time to Craft challenge and the challenge being making use of die cuts. I used this Santa with his reindeer die from Sizzix and this tree die from Momenta. The stars are silver puff stickers. The background was done with versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder on red carrdstock.  It is an old Stampin' Up text background stamp I had in my collection. The card base is a green cardstock, and the mat is made with a Paper Studio green plaid design paper. You can find the details for this challenge here:   http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/08/mttc-515-theme-is-use-die-cuts-with.html



No comments:

Post a Comment