Followers

Monday, August 28, 2023

Jingle Bell challenge - Spirit of Christmas Past


It is always fun to pull out an old favorite Christmas stamp for a challenge and I thought this one was perfect for the theme of "The Spirit of Christmas Past" for the Jingle Bell Challenge that is going on. These sweet little vintage girls in their winter finery all decked out for the season. I pulled out some vintage types of papers to use for the background. I die cut some holiday greenery and used red gemstones as holiday berries. The image is colored with copic markers. I have had this stamp for many years and it has gotten seperated from its set and I am unsure of the maker of this stamp.  You can find the details of this challenge here:


 

2 comments:

  1. Those little vintage girls are super-sweet ... so glad you joined our Spirit of Christmas Past at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a charming card, I adore the sweet vintage kiddos and you've chosen exactly the right papers and embellies to complement! So happy you could join our Old-Fashioned Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete