Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Dogs are a Man's Best Friend

I made this card for two challenges this week that had similar criteria. As You Like It challenge was to use your favorite domestic animal and my favorite is a dog because they seem to displayed the most unconditional love for humans. Since it is a dog I was featuring on this card, I am also using it for the Can You Handle the pressuure challenge this week. The theme being dogs or cats, and to use embossing on your card. These challenges can be found here:


The stamps I used for this card is from Unity. I stamped it with Versafine Clair Black ink and colored it with Copic markers. I embossed the peach panel behind the dog. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Liz ... this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle the Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorble, Liz. Thanks so much for playing with us at Can You Handle The Pressure?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little dog is so cute, fabulous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Liz. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete