Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tag Tuesday

 


I love black and white cards and tags. I made this tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge to use black/white and a tiny pop of color. My tiny pop of color is the aqua eye shadow on this beautiful face. These stamps are from Unity, and I did a partial stenciling using a stencil from A Colorful Life. I love using all the great products I find from different sources and how fun to combine them together. 
You can find the details of this challenge here:




5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic b/w tag, Liz, and I love the subtle touch of eye shadow! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tag, the image is fabulous and the little pop of eye shadow is perfect.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday and following my theme..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous! i love the touch of blue! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tag. Have a great Tuesday

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz your tag is just beautiful. I love how you gave her colour, just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete