Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

CCEE2231 embossing technique

  Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Frances back today with our challenge for the week. 

A few months ago, Jennifer McGuire shared a technique using embossing folders. Let’s give it a try. You can find Jennifer's tutorial here


Now let's take a look at our Design Team's creations.

Check them out over on the CCEEstampers blog here: www.cceestampers.blogspot.com

What a fun one this challenge was, Frances! I have quite a collection of embossing folders and I love learning new ways to use them. I had not tried this with metallic papers before and I love the way it looked on this metallic red foil paper. As I sanded off the red, a silver came out from underneath. I stamped a rose and leaves in black ink and decided too keep it a neutral color for the contrast. 


4 comments:

  1. Liz, this is gorgeous! I love the burgandy and the yellow rose of Texas as a beautiful focal point <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge, glad you enjoyed it, your card turned out fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank embossed copper background is so awesome!! What a gorgeous card, Liz!! Mine did not emboss as crisp and cleanly as your!

    ReplyDelete