Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Christmas Stocking


It is so fun to get the creative mojo coming early to get some Christmas cards done early. I did this card to meet the criteria for a couple of this week's paper craft challenges. So here are the list that this card was made for:
(#188 I used criteria was a anything goes theme)

(#624 theme this week: Christmas)

(#179 theme: check it out - using gingham or plaids)

(#174 elements used were diecut, free, and embossing)

 I used an embossing folder on my green card base, then I sanded over to expose the white paper underneath. I stamped some texture strip stamps from Unity with charcoal versafine ink and covered with black embossing powder. Added to across the card. Stamped this stocking stamp which is from PSX (1995), probably one of my oldest stamps in my collection of stamps (Retro requirement of using old stamp). I colored it with Copic markers. I added a silver chrome paper die cut for my sentiment, which is from Sizzix. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun stocking - so glad you pulled it out for us! I love making Christmas cards year-round, too! That background is so fascinating - great design! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas card, Liz! So pleased you entered our TicTacToe Challenge this week - Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Cute strips of papers and the stocking is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz.

    ReplyDelete