Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

CCEE2234


Hi friends!

Kelly here and I'm delighted to bring you the September challenges!

  Today is International Toy Testing Day ~

show us your cards with a toy/toys on them!

Think Christmas cards and Santa’s workshop, too! 

Use the code CCEE2234 on any online gallery and

check out the design team cards for this week!


It was late and I have limited toy stamps, so I used this old teddy bear from Stampin' Up. I was thinking of the way Santa shelves his toys in his workshop with rows and rows of colors and kinds. My background was made with a birthday gift I received from a friend for my birthday. It was these great little roller stamps.

Check the fun ideas from the design team HERE.


 

3 comments:

  1. What a great background for these delightful patterned bears!! Surely there is one there to please everyone's taste!! So cute, Liz!

    ReplyDelete