Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

CCEE 2235

 Hi friends

Kelly here again with another fun challenge!

Tomorrow is my son's 18th birthday! Wow!

This week, create a masculine birthday card

and use 1 (one) or 8 (eight) of anything on your cards!

Use the keyword CCEE2235 or any online gallery!


I have had such fun over the past few weeks hitting up every Hobby Lobby in my area for those incredible red tag specials. This set I found over while visiting Lynn. It is from Art Impressions. I thought all 18 year boys would love a truck, and to come up with the 18 things (oops! I used 18 instead of 8), I used 18 scraps of paper. These backgrounds are always so fun to create.


Make sure you go to check out the creations from the team that can be found here.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Liz, not only is this an absolutely stunning card but such a clever design! How creative to use the stripes! Love the sweet truck - oh he'd love one of those in real life! Thanks for playing and celebrating the big 1-8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I read Kelly's challenge, I read "18" as well. You did a great job of getting 18 of something on your card! I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 18 scraps, you win the challenge lol

    ReplyDelete