Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Jingle Belles challenge - Embossing

 It's getting to be that time of year where I like to get at least 3 or 4 Christmas cards done during the week to be ready for the Christmas season. That is why I love taking part in all the wonderful Christmas card challenges that go on all through out the year. This week I did this one for the Jingle Belles challenge to use embossing. You can find the details of the challenge here as well as the link:

http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com/

I used a 3-D Sizzix embossing folder and a Power Poppy Christmas digital. The sentiment is a die cut. I used some glossy white paper to do my embossing. 


The image is colored with copic markers.. 


3 comments:

  1. What elegant embossed texture ... so very glad you got Embossable with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a lovely card and I especially love the way you embossed on GLOSSY paper which is a stunning effect! So happy you could join our embossing fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shiny embossed background for your beautiful poinsettia!! What a fabulous holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete