Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

CCEE2233 - Pluto Demoted Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Frances here again with our last challenge for the month, thank you to all of you who played along this week.

According to the Days of the Year web site, yesterday 24th August was Pluto Demoted Day, this day marks the occasion in 2006 when Pluto was demoted from being a planet to a dwarf planet. For our challenge today, create a card that has a space theme.

Now let's take a peek at our Design Team's creations. HERE

I used the distress oxide ink smash technique for my background. I added sequin stars, and some Sizzix dies. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz idea-o-logy that I altered the ending of. 
The sentiment says:  "Not only does my mind wander...sometimes it"
and here is the altered part, I wrote as the conclusion of this statement:
"drifts into outer space."


 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational starry background for this fun card!! So perfect for your die cut rocket and planet!! That sentiment reminds me of myself these days!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete